Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hush, Hush

by Becca Fitzpatrick

There is something about her new and mysterious lab partner, Patch, that Nora does not like. As she gets to know him, she finds herself drawn to him despite warnings from others to stay away. Will learning his secrets make her stay away or only draw her closer to him?
For fans of Paranormal Romance, if looking for one that isn’t about Vampires and/or Werewolves. I had never heard of this book until I found it in my textbook for my YA Lit class and read it because it seemed interesting and my library had it. This book turned out to be so much more than a something I had to read for school that was actually good. I found the whole story interesting. While some aspects were predictable, there was enough to keep me guessing. I was worried Nora would be annoying but I was wrong. As for Patch, well, let’s just say, I found a new paranormal boyfriend.
There are three books that follow this title, Crescendo, Silence and Finale, but you could also read this on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment